Thursday, May 23, 2013

Moving the Imperial Fists into final paint and decal phase.

Here are a few pics of the paint project that is eating up all my spare time.

I am mostly finished with the missile tanks, I am going to be adding final track rust, decals, and touch ups.


The highlights I have added show up much bolder in the photo, but at eye height they add some serious definition to an otherwise washed over yellow.

 
 
Highlights were done with Apple Barrel Pale Yellow. Overall tank was Apple Barrel Yellow. Primed areas was GW Tau Yellow Primer. Other contrast areas done in Apple Barrel Bright Yellow. AB Red and Lipstick Red were used on trim.
 
 
 
 
The speeder is done. I had to modify the kit to go together due to some missing parts. Decals are applied and final touch paint has been added.
 
 
 
 
The final paint application on the Imperial Fists is done, and I now need to finish touch up flock and decals! Team picture everyone!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your comments clean please!!!