Saturday, July 27, 2013

Container ship and Looking Forward!

Finishing up the Container ship....
So it sounded like a great idea to paint all the containers a different color. It will be great I thought...
Well as always things never go according to plan when you are doing a modification of the kit as planned. I did add 1/700 scale handrails to the superstructure and that came out pretty sweet. More pics to follow.

As is my habit, I am looking on to the next project. It is a toss up this time however. I have to put my FOW stuff on hold as both my kids have asked me to do two completely separate projects.

I managed to pick up a Battle for Macragge (Sp?) set for my son, who wants to get into Warhammer 40K, and I had already started painting the terrain sets that come with that.



My daughter is a huge "Whovian" and had me pick up an Airfix Kit listed below:


I look forward to both kits but haven't been able to chip away at either yet!
My car and house seem to be plotting against me as well, they have both needed work this weekend too....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your comments clean please!!!