Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bolt Action US Army Figs and Corgi Half-Track

So I was at a thrift shop the other day, and what do I find jammed in the box...nay... island of misfit forgotten toys, but two Corgi 1/50 US military vehicles. A Sherman, and a Half-Track. The Sherman was in good shape, but the HT was missing it's fifty cal. They were marked 1 buck each, which I was more than willing to pay, but when I got up to the counter, the friendly lady noted that toys were half off today....
As I am very cheap, I got uber excited and brought them home. This spurred me to paint a few of my US Army regulars from Warlord Games.
The HT is actually painted well for a mass produced toy. I simply touched up the tracks with some rust.





While I am still building the container ship as from previous articles, these guys were a nice quick side project to get my brush into some olive drab paint!

Sorry about the resolution, I have been trying out the new Google Plus feature on my smart phone. (Definitely NOT an Apple Retina display....)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your comments clean please!!!